Thursday, June 20, 2013

Short Hair vs. Long Hair

Okay, so my natural hair length is about 3 inches below my collar bone. I HATE IT! My hair is super dry, and the ends look so bad. I wear hair extensions, but lately they've been driving me insane. Without extensions my hair is too thin and gross, but with my hair extensions my hair looks too puffy. ALSO it takes forever to do my hair.
Lately...I've been really wanting short hair. A pixi cut like this...
Short hair is so cute to me, and seems just so easy to deal with. While with long hair it takes me about 15 mins to blow dry, 5 mins to clip in my extensions, and like 45 mins to style my extensions. SO ANNOYING!!! And I just don't wan't to deal with it anymore. After my prom, I'm going to shop it all off and possibly go back to blonde hair. Short hair just looks so cute. I have to think about it a bit more, but 2 weeks after prom (monday) I will get it done, if I decide to. What's your thoughts of short hair on woman?

1 comment:

  1. Short hair is really easy to do, when its not growing up. Im growing mine and it is a nightmare :s

    ReplyDelete