Monday, June 17, 2013

Review: Maybelline Fit Me Foundation!!

Okay, so I have prom in a few days, so I was on the hunt for a new foundation since my L'oreal Truematch (N1) ran out. I was looking at every foundation at Wal-Mart, but every pale foundation I saw had a pink undertone. I thought if I didn't find a new one, I'd buy the L'oreal again. I wen't to the Maybelline stand, and saw that the Fit Me foundation was only $8 where as the L'oreal was close to $15. The lightest shade (110) seemed perfect, it's super pale and looked like it had a warmer undertone, so I grabbed it. When I tried it out at home for the first time, I was a little...well disappointed. It's honestly not a horrible foundation, but it brought out my dry patches more. It's also not full coverage, but it's build-able. I think this foundation would suit a person with oily skin over dry skin. And also I think it would be great if you want sheer-medium coverage. Just because it didn't work out as well as I hoped, I'm still going to try and work with it. After I put on the rest of my makeup, my skin looks fine. So overall, I would rate this foundation a 6 out of 10. I'm sure some people love this foundation, so I'm not putting off giving it a try, because every product works differently for different people.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mqGZps9K-I

No comments:

Post a Comment